Contribute to the I2P Network
- I2P çekirdek geliştirmesini destekleyin The project hosts meetings on the first Tuesday of every month that are open to the community. This is a great opportunity to see what is happening with I2P core development and
familiarize yourself with Roadmap tasks.
- Çeviri ve belgelendirmeye destek olun — Help translate the website and the software into your language. Translators are a very important
part of this decentralized project and your work is always appreciated. The project also welcomes support to help keep its documentation updated. See the new translator's guide for details.
Kendiniz ve başkaları için hizmetler sunun
- Hizmetler — Self-hosting almost anything, from an SSH server for yourself to an ActivityPub forum for everyone and anything in between, is helpful to the I2P network,
especially if you write down instructions for others. Almost anything you can think of can be made to work with I2P.
- Yeniden tohumlama — Getting new participanting routers onto the network is a very important task, and that task is handled by reseed servers. The more reseed
servers the network has, the more de-centralized and redundant its infrastructure becomes. It's a big responsibility, but it's pretty easy to set up a reseed server for new routers to bootstrap from. Detailed instructions can be found here reseed server page.
Yazılımı geliştirme ve deneme
- Uygulamalar — I2P uygulamalarını geliştirin ya da başka platformlara taşıyın.
Uygulamalar sayfasında bazı yönergeleri ve fikirlerin listesini bulabilirsiniz.
- Araştırma — Study or test I2P code to look for vulnerabilities. Both anonymity vulnerabilities from the various
threat models, and DOS and other weaknesses due to security holes, benefit from ongoing research.
Join I2P On Gitlab